I. DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. "User" is anyone who has loaded into his browser online the website www.vipshopitaly.com
2. "Order" is the individual request by the respective user through his personal account for the purchase of goods, a request for purchase of goods by telephone, a request sent by e-mail
3. "Services" are all actions performed by MHM Group Ltd in and/or in connection with the offering, sale and delivery of goods from this e-shop.
4. "Online store" - the current website www.vipshopitaly.com, which offers e-commerce cosmetics and other products and services.
II. OWNER, COPYRIGHT
1. According to CPA we provide the following information:
1.1. Owner of the e-shop and trademark vipshopitaly.com is the company MHM Group Ltd. Sofia 1421, 9, Arsenalski Blvd., floor 7 BG204235503, firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. The main features of the products are described on the product presentation page.
1.3. The final price of the goods is displayed on the page for the presentation of the respective product in Bulgarian levs. All prices listed on this site are VAT inclusive and do not include shipping costs. The delivery prices are stated separately and represent the delivery amount of the particular courier company with which we have an outright delivery contract.
1.4. There is no added value when using the means of communication provided with us.
2. In the contents of the e-shop vipshopitaly.com are used the trademarks and trademarks, photos from the catalogs, texts, etc. of different companies and the rights to these materials belong to the respective company. All other materials contained in the site's content (including, but not limited to, pictures, graphics, text, illustrations, and designs) are the property of EmExem Group Ltd. Their use for commercial, advertising, or other public purposes, use through public distribution, copying, publishing on other websites on the global network, creation of derived materials from the content of the online store, content changes, transmission, display, reproduction of the content, the creation of secondary materials are violations of their copyrights and related rights and are pursued by law. Users can only copy materials from the online shop www.vipshopitaly.com for personal use only.
3. Identify the user and his actions when using the e-shop vipshopitaly.com is through his IP address.
III. REGISTRATION AND MARKETING
1. Shopping through the e-shop vipshopitaly.com is done in several ways:
1.1 Register the user by creating a profile. Order information contains a list of ordered products, customer names, contact phone number and shipping address. By registering, the client actively chooses to accept these Terms.
1.2 Shopping without registration. The order information contains a list of ordered products, customer names, contact phone number and delivery address. Upon purchase without registration, these Terms are accepted for each order
1.3 Order made by phone. The order information contains a list of ordered products, customer names, contact phone number and delivery address. For phone orders, the only way to pay for goods by means of cash is the only possible way.
1.4 Purchase of the products directly from address Sofia, 9 Arsenalski Blvd., fl.6
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1. Successfully registered user, as well as the one who makes a phone order or order through the e-shop site vipshopitaly.com, gets the right to order the products and services offered or refuse or advertise them in due order.
2. The consumer is entitled to:
2.1. View, order on an individual request and receive products from the e-shop vipshopitaly.com under the terms and conditions set out therein.
2.2. Be informed about the status of your order. 2.3. Delivery of the requested product (s) or service to be made at the delivery address specified on the request, after payment of the purchase price as described in these "General Terms".
3. The user is obliged:
3.1. To pay the price that was current at the time of the order, as described in these "General Terms" order.
3.2. Do not violate the rights and freedoms of citizens under all laws and regulations in the country and in European rules.
3.3. To comply with the Internet ethics and rules when using the products and services provided by MHM Group Ltd.
3.4. Not to violate any foreign property or immaterial, absolute or relative rights and interests such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc.
3.5. Immediately notify MHM Group Ltd and the respective authorities of any case of committed or open violation in using the provided services.
3.6. Do not do malicious actions.
4. The e-shop vipshopitaly.com is entitled:
4.1. Refuse access and cancel user registrations.
4.2. Reject orders without cost to the user. In this case, vipshopitaly.com owes no indemnity in any way to the user except to recover the amounts paid by the user in advance when there are technical errors in the publication of the information.
4.4. To use in its sole discretion any comments, suggestions, ideas, etc., sent or proposed by users of the e-shop vipshopitaly.com. They remain the property of MHM Group Ltd. and in this sense the company is not limited in their use and is not obliged to pay any compensations to the users for their comments, ideas and suggestions.
4.5. To keep materials and information used/located on the server on which www.vipshopitaly.com is located or made available to third parties by a user and to provide them to third parties and relevant governmental authorities where this is necessary to preserve the rights and legitimate interests, the property and the security of MHM Group Ltd as well as of third parties, in the case of claims related to violation of their rights in relation to used or disseminated information or materials, as well as in cases when materials either the information requested by the public authorities under an express statutory provision.
4.6. To terminate, suspend or change the services provided at any time without notice to the user when the latter uses the services in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The e-shop vipshopitaly.com:
5.1. There is no obligation and objective opportunity and does not control the way consumers use the services provided.
5.2. It does not guarantee the accuracy and integrity of the published product information.
5.3. Together with its suppliers or third parties are not responsible under any circumstances for any damages, including but not limited to damages of lost profits, loss of information or others resulting from the use, the inability to use or the results of the use of e-shop vipshopitaly.com. If, as a result of using the e-shop vipshopitaly.com, your products or services are harmed by you, you assume all responsibility and all costs associated with the repair of the damages.
5.4. It is not responsible for possible color differences of purchased products due to specifics in computer screens. Claiming to purchase specific products is deemed to be a consumer's expressed consent as to their type and quality.
5.5. It is not responsible for any damages and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, alteration or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, unreliability, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transferred, used, recorded or made available through the e-shop vipshopitaly.com
5.6. It is not responsible for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication facilities or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the services provided.
6. The advice, advice or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of the e-shop www.vipshopitaly.com in connection with the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any liability or liability for EmExem Group Ltd
V. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES In the event of an online purchase dispute, the customer / user has the right to refer the dispute directly to the merchant MHM Group Ltd. through his/her associate to the phone numbers, e-mail, feedback form and correspondence address specified in these Terms and Conditions. In the absence of agreement between the parties and not resolving the dispute in this way, the dispute may be referred for settlement by the competent ADR entity, in which case the trader shall provide the consumer with paper or other durable information about the address of the ADR authorities' website, indicating whether it will use them.
Pursuant to Art. 181n, para. 1 and para. 2 of the CPA and approved by the Minister of Economy List of Alternative Dispute Resolution Authorities, the Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority, whose scope of activity falls within the current e-commerce store and which is committed to the trader's participation, is the General Conciliation Committee of the Commission for Consumer Protection, address: Sofia 1000, 4A Slaveykov Square, tel. 02/9330 517, website: www.kzp.bg, e-mail: adr.sofia@kzp. Bg
For online dispute resolution, you can use the Online Dispute Resolution Platform / ODS platform using the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show
VI. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION AND SITE PARTNERS
1. In order for our website to function properly and to improve the quality of service and products offered, we use the following software solutions that could access your IP address and analyze your behavior while staying on our website without doing so identifies you as an individual: Quick Checkout, DiscountOnNextPurchase 2.2.4, Mailchimp Integration Pro, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Mailchimp, Criteo, Viber, Allterco, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger - facebook.
2. The e-shop vipshopitaly.com as well as most sites automatically collect information about the hardware and software on your computer. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, and access times.
MHM Group Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for the content as well as for the way they use your personal data. When visiting some of these sites, the user does so entirely at his own risk and at his own risk.
1. The goods sold are the property of MHM Group Ltd.
2. The customer sees at vipshopitaly.com only the products that are currently available. If a customer happens to order a product that is not available, he will be notified immediately by e-mail or by phone
VIII. PRICES AND CONDITIONS FOR DELIVERY
|COUNTRY||DELIVERY COST||FREE DELIVERY FROM|
|Greece, Bulgaria, Romania||3.68€||46€|
|Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands||20€||200€|
|Croatia, Denmark, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain||29€||200€|
|Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, United Kingdom||34€||200€|
|Andorra, Anglo-Norman Islands (Guernsey), Anglo-Norman Islands (Jersey), Estonia, Finland, Ireland Republic, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland||39€||200€|
|Bahrain, Canada, China, Egypt, Gaza (West coast), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Oman, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Yemen Republic||47€||300€|
|Afghanistan, Algeria , Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Kenya, Laos, Lesotho, Macau, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Tunisia, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam||60€||400€|
2. Delivery to address is done by courier from Monday to Friday. Deliveries do not take place on Sundays and public holidays.
3. Shipping time is from 1 (one) to 3 (three) business days after receiving the payment.
4. MHM Group Ltd. is not responsible for any delayed shipment caused by the courier company.
5. The client has the right to cancel the order at any time before shipping.
5. In the case of a faulty or missing product, it is sent on the same or next business day. Incorrect product is replaced at the expense of MHM Group Ltd. In case of a wrong or missing product, the customer does not pay an additional delivery fee.
6. You may return a purchased product within 14 days of the date of purchase with a coupon note attached. The return condition is the product not to be used, in undamaged packaging and with the labels of the manufacturer and the importer. The transportation costs are at the expense of the customer. The money is refunded within 3 business days from the date of receipt back the product.